2023 Alzheimer’s Month Project
“Your 15 Seconds for Alzheimer’s Awareness!”
Did you know that September 21 is designated as World Alzheimer’s Day? Therefore, September is designated as World Alzheimer’s Month, and various awareness-raising activities related to dementia are being held around the world.
So, in September 2023, the Dementia Friendship Club will be organizing a call for supportive performances in the hope that more people will become aware of dementia.
The rules for submitting videos of cheering performances to Instagram are as follows. Please follow the rules to participate in the competition.
1. Follow us on Instagram: dementiafriendshipclub
2. The performance must be performed while wearing orange clothing. (Orange is the symbolic color of dementia support in Japan.)
3. Your movie clip must be no longer than 15 seconds. Performances can be in any form.
4. Be sure to post your performance with the following hashtag.
#Dementia Friendship Club
5. Please note that performances will be judged by a vote based on the degree to which they have moved the people living with dementia.
6. Performance video submissions will be accepted from 9/1~9/31, 2023.
7. For more inquiries, please contact Dementia Friendship Club.